Thursday, February 18, 2010

Help Writing A Congratulations Note To A Pregnant Friend Help With A Verse To Write In A Baby Book A Brought My Sister?

Help with a verse to write in a baby book a brought my sister? - help writing a congratulations note to a pregnant friend

My sister is 13 weeks pregnant and gave me a great pregnancy, birth and after the book of the Nativity. She lost 2 children in 6-7 weeks if we think its very special! I am writing to say a little note on the front page, congratulations, etc! But Im not write anything. Can anyone help me please! Thanks

1 comment:

B ur self said...

Each of us has a special place in this world
And in this world, we are exceptionally well developed.
The bundle of joy in you, you have chosen
People on this planet than their parents!
Congratulations on being elected
It is intended to be!

Post a Comment